• For more information or to arrange viewing any of these properties, please contact Joy Thomas, Director of REO Services @ 770-418-1693 or 678-978-8486 mobile.
• Pre-qualification letter stating approval amount or proof of funds for cash offers dated within 30 days of offer is required for offer presentation - NO EXCEPTIONS. In most cases instructions & forms are uploaded in Document section in FMLS. Please review to determine if needed prior to making an offer or if addendum after negotiations will be used. Offers on Fannie Mae listings must be uploaded at www.homepath.com and must include GAR, purchase addendum and owner occupant certification if pertinent.
• All offers must be in writing with a copy of minimum $1000 earnest money (or amount determined by individual client and noted in comments- cash offers usually require 10%) made payable to Storey Morrow Company or wired to identified closing attorney. Funds must be delivered in certified funds or money order (or wired)upon contract acceptance & received within 48 hours of acceptance.
• Upon acceptance, contract must include Lead Base Paint Exhibit if applicable and Commission agreement.
• Must use Seller's attorney selection as notified at time of offer or contract unless otherwise negotiated.
• See General Offer Instructions on website for further direction and information. Instructions for specific clients and available forms are uploaded in FMLS document section, including required language for Fannie Mae contracts.