As a seasoned telecommunications industry professional for 32 years, Ed worked in both residential and business services for BellSouth before retiring. His prior career experience has given him exceptional customer service and communications skills. Ed is dedicated to making his clients' and customers' interest his primary concern and in making continuous improvement a hallmark of his real estate career. He has experience in both residential and commercial real estate, representing buyers and sellers. For professional assistance and personal attention with your real estate needs, call Ed Judd.
Accomplishments and Affiliations
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Georgia Association of Realtors®
- Member, Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors®
- AT&T Pioneers Life Member
- Colonel, Georgia Jaycee Rebel Corp
- JCI Senator, Jaycees International
- Former President, Roswell Jaycees
- Former Metro Vice President, Georgia Jaycees
A Personal Note
Ed is committed to both his family and his community. He and his wife, Sue, have two grown sons, two grandsons and a granddaughter. In his leisure time, he enjoys NASCAR, fishing, traveling and spending time with his grandchildren.